Sorry folks, but compiling data someone else collected is kinda boring! It’s times like this that I wish I could just run some script to spider MLK websites for me and plug the state data into an excel sheet. That would be nice. Instead, I’m rating school websites based on the scale I posted earlier, looking for year of founding, and finalizing exactly what data is going to get analyzed out of the mountains of stuff the Feds are requiring the states to collect. The upside is all the data is there. The downside is there is tons of it. So, if anyone wants to hear my adventures in plugging data into Excel, I’ll be happy to expound on that. No really, I would be thrilled.
- Reflections on Summer Research
- What to do about the Filipinos!
- Willie L Brown Jr. Elementary School
- Strange Things Along the Way
- Forward Motion!
- Data + Excel = *yawn*
- Draft Essay: Intro/stereotype/partial data sample
- Comedic Relief? (also completely irrelevent)
- 250-Word Abstract
- Criteria for Social Disclosure of Toponymic Status Rating
- Adam's Stress & Anxiety Study
- Amanda's Zebrafish Development Research
- Bo's Ethics of Cheating in Video Games Research
- Chris' Violent Societies Study
- Eric's Emerging Christianity/Emerging Church Movement Research
- Jamie's Effectiveness of South Dakota Arts Council’s Artists in the Schools Program Study
- Josh's Nanowire study
- Karl's "The Gavel on Ballot Initiatives: Hubris or Adequate Balance?"
- Katie's Developing Statistical Reasoning Curriculum for Middle School Summer Camp project
- Mitch's AT1 Study